THE PILSEN FLEA-MARKET
In 2013, Vintage on 18th Street collective and the Chicago Urban Art Society (CUAS) presented a curated, free to the public vintage and artisan flea market during the summer. The Pilsen Flea Market took place at 18th Street and Peoria Street near the Pilsen Community Market on one Sunday across three months.
Featured vendors included local 18th Street shops such as Comet Vintage, Knee Deep, Modern Cooperative, and Revival A Go-Go as well as vintage from all parts of Chicago. Other artisans and art makers include: vinyl and vintage, jewelry makers, screen printers, handmade home decor, artwork and ethnic items.
This year, the Chicago Urban Art Society kicks off the 2nd Annual Pilsen Flea (Market) at Cafe Jumping Bean. Right outside Pilsen's historic cafe, you will be able to shop for one-of-a-kind items while enjoying some local restaurants and shops!
- Load In Time: 7:00am - 8:30am
- First come, First Serve; Spaces will be chalked off for you.
- No cars permitted in the selling area
- Cars cannot block the entrance(s) on either side of the selling area
- $50 per 10x10 space
- Limited to 12 spaces only
- E-Mail us for pre-registration form if you are interested: firstname.lastname@example.org